I practised beforehand...

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed May 7 05:17:19 EDT 2003

>Charlie:

> >Presumably you know Malcom Bradbury's novel _Eating People is Wrong_?

>Hah! Bullied my floor at college (residential) into performing that as a
skit (incorporating Mr Ed and the Buffy zombie: grrh, argh). Completely
mystified the rest of college.

>No, I don't know the book, but I will keep my eye out for it now.

>Kathleen.

Me:
Do tell about the book!
I love that one:
"Seated one night at the tom-tom, I heard a welcome shout from the kitchen:
'Come and Ge-et it!' *Roast Leg of Insurance salesman*..."
What is everyone's favourite? Or do you have favourites?
Lunch at college can be a very exciting time:
Vets on one hand, TRYing to gross you off your food, whoever knows either
F&S (or Veggietales, or...) singing whenever anything remotely resembling it
comes along in conversation. That and quotes from The Emperor's New
Groove...
Yay I'm a Llama again!!!
Now I feel really bad.
You owe me a new acorn...