Progression on from 1st DWJ

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Tue May 6 17:48:22 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 23:23, Robyn Starkey wrote:

> >The other read Power of Three back in high school and loved it.  I'm
> > not sure where to send her from there.  She also goes to SF
> > conventions, so Deep Secret will be recommended further down the
> > line, but what would be a good next read from Power of Three??
>
> Spellcoats? It has a similar feel to me in some ways, especially the
> idea of oaths/prohpecies coming true.

That's the way I went, if I don't count the atrocious truncated
translation of _Eight Days of Luke_ that was in my elementary-school
library (and they'd changed all the English names and places to Dutch,
a thing I hated vehemently even then; my seven-year-old doesn't seem to
mind, but I was about ten at the time).

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/          Latest: 11-Mar-2003