Progression on from 1st DWJ

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Tue May 6 12:17:53 EDT 2003

I have a couple of friends who have each read one DWJ.  Of course I intend to direct their reading onwards and hopefully reap a couple more DWJ fans.

One started out on The Tough Guide to Fantasyland which he loved.  I think the best place to send him next would be Dark Lord.  He also runs SF conventions, so Deep Secret will be after that.

The other read Power of Three back in high school and loved it.  I'm not sure where to send her from there.  She also goes to SF conventions, so Deep Secret will be recommended further down the line, but what would be a good next read from Power of Three??

Kylie