Diana Wynne Jones fanzine online?

Anna Clare McDuff amcduff at math.sunysb.edu
Mon May 5 10:29:26 EDT 2003

On Mon, 5 May 2003, Amy Harlib wrote:

> Yes - thank you !
> I tried bookmarking it several times and then I cannot find it in my
> bookmarks!
> Weird!
> Amy

	If you want a laugh you could try running bits of it through this
poetry generator, that creates "poetry" (for want of a better word :-)
from websites.

http://cmdrtaco.net/poemgen.cgi

	I ran the March Bulletin from the official site through this and
it produced:

http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/bulletin3.htm

Bulletins from our own THAT it has occurred to be
very mildest,
house or would it
Ribs take forever to think up in
I read the word
for
There is that all sorts of April
and leave a lot of
other things in I scratched my
American publisher wanted it goes
funny and if
seed The words wrong.
Whenever I know until
now for some
life round the things And no, telephones
and spying
would
be using quite different For
books have you
haul back a bit and just before
Christmas which was a Question | Other day
now what difference would be no telephones
and it jumbles your friends
in the underparts of April and just
before Christmas we use
thought transfer
instead. of trying
to strange places and it
Ribs take forever to strange places and on... and
no,
telephones and as expensive tights give way
while you
out. from our own
childhood really In ten
days I read it back and spying would be
no my American publisher wanted me to think of
TWO
things I she mean heaven, hell,
or at high speed and on...

	<grin> I wouldn't want to defend the artistic merits of this
but the ending's kind of catchy, isn't it?

	Anna