Zinka and Deep Secret

Anna Z Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Sat May 3 11:46:13 EDT 2003

> Gracious me, if I were suddenly told in passing that my brother and one of
> my closest (I had thought) friends had been married three years and
> forgotten to tell me, *I'd* be a bit storbumfurkled.  Wouldn't most
people?

> Minnow

That's exactly the point. It would be a fairly major revelation, and adding
to that the (hypothetical) fact that he'd bonked his bro's missus, I'd have
thought he'd have been more bothered. And however pagan he may be at the
moment, he was brought up in a country w/ judeo-xtian values, so discomfort
would be inevitable, I'd have thought. Deep conditioning is not easily
banished from the deeper recesses of one's mind. And as he did not know they
were married, he cannot possibly know how his bro (product of the same
tradition) would feel about it, were he to find out.

Ania