Zinka and Deep Secret

Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Sat May 3 08:39:56 EDT 2003

Their mother is mentioned very briefly. After Stan dies, Rupert mentions that he was slow to get around to investigating the potential magid list for various reasons including (I'm paraphrasing) 'our mother's very natural desire to have at least one of her sons at home for christmas'.

I don't think that there are many (any?) other mentions, but then it would be hard keeping your magid life secret from your non-magid family & friends.

Rowena