Zinka and Deep Secret

Anna Clare McDuff amcduff at math.sunysb.edu
Sat May 3 06:58:21 EDT 2003

	Just to add to this, I don't think this is filk, you'd have to ask
an expert, but there are some truly weird and wonderful mp3s of actual
folksongs based on *real* science by Hy Zaret and Lou Singer here:

http://www.acme.com/jef/science_songs/

	I think these records were a post-sputnik attempt to get American
kids interested in science, and some of the songs are actually rather good
in a late 50s/early 60s manner, like "What Is The Milky Way" from "Space
Songs".

	Anna