Tam Lin in Novels

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Sat May 3 01:05:29 EDT 2003

Not at all Rosie - you're only the third to mention it. I've apologised. I
apologise again.

I'm sorry. But not very. It gives you all a chance to feel superior, so I'm
doing you a favour!
Sallyo.

Chapter & Synopsis contest, closing soon. Details at
http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/1stchaptercontest.htm