Deep Secret, Spoiler Space, Merlin

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri May 2 22:52:42 EDT 2003

While I think this is an interesting idea, somehow I don't think the family
definition stretches to that man on the stairs, or the assortment of
creatures she *may* have had intimate contact with... You get the idea she
is a bit more liberal minded than the Tibetan idea of necessity.
On the other hand, I did like the idea of Zinka as a "victim" in the slavery
thing... could make an interesting short (or long) story, couldn't it?
Aimee.