Tam Lin in Novels

Rosie Hopkins rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 17:33:56 EDT 2003

Hi Sallyo,

I thought this was a really good quiz - I like ones I can do, and was
surprised I could do this. But I have one gripe. Your true/false
question about whether Thomas Lane in Dean's book was one of
Shakespeare's actors - actually he wasn't, and his not being "one of
them" was one reason he was to be the teind. I hope I'm not the
hundredth person to point this out.

Also, if "Jack" as one of Thomas' friends requires a surname, it was
Nikopoulos.

Sorry to be picky. BTW I liked the Monica Edwards one as well.

All the best,
Rosie

 --- Sally Odgers <sodgers at tassie.net.au> wrote: > Hey everyone! I have
a quiz with the above title up at funtrivia.com
> . The
> editor liked it, but warned me that "hardly anyone has heard of Tam
> Lin".
> Ummmmm?
>
> So <g> how about taking the quiz (which most of you will zip through
> with
> one hand behind you) and prove the nice editor wrong? You'll find it
> in the
> Literature>Poetry section.
>
> Sallyo.
>

> Chapter & Synopsis contest, closing soon. Details at
> http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/1stchaptercontest.htm
>
> --

=====
Why do we suffer so in the world? Just regard life as the short bloom of the mountain cherry.  -- Murasaki

A bird does not sing because he has an answer; he sings because he has a song.  -- Chinese proverb