Families

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri May 2 15:00:42 EDT 2003

Kathleen said...

<lots of snipped stuff>

> But I might have to stop for a little while. The shine is coming off all
my
> other books.

Oh, I know what you mean.

Thank you for all of this post, by the way.  You've put your finger on what
I love so much about DWJ, and spelled out very clearly what I want to do in
my own writing (I'm very far from it, but it's good to know just what I'm
aiming at!).  I'm going to save this one.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray