Antonia Forest

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Thu May 1 22:45:34 EDT 2003

Emma,

I have a suggestion that may save you money!  (And any other queenslanders interested as well.)  When I was in Brisbane I managed to read most of the Antonia Forrest books through inter-library loans from the Queensland Library Service.  Unlike the Library and Inormation Service of Western Australia they will to inter-library loans of fiction books from interstate *grumble*.  They don't even charge you more than a token fee, if possible!

Of course, then you might like them so much that you need to own them and there goes the budget :)

Kylie