If hosen and shoon thou ne'er gav'st nane

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Thu May 1 08:30:23 EDT 2003

We often buy clothes at the charity shop. Some of them are hardly even worn,
and almost all of them are much better quality than we could afford new. I'm
thinking people who can afford to give away clothes with a lot of wear in
the probably buy good ones in the first place!

Sallyo.

Chapter & Synopsis contest, closing soon. Details at
http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/1stchaptercontest.htm