Vlad Taltos (was Re: Hurrah for Hallie was Re Ender's Game)

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Sat Mar 29 23:47:16 EST 2003

>---Original Message From: Ven
>>
>>  It's a hugely ambitious project given the
>>  vagaries of life/ publishing houses etc. Is
>>  anyone else silly enough to worry that if Western
>>  civilisation collapses (for any reason, not to be
>>  topical)  they won't get to finish various
>>  series?
>
>Ever since the George Alec Effinger tragedy, I've had a hard time being too
>frightened.  Civilization hasn't even ended yet and he's *still* prevented
>from writing any more.  Stupid idiotic lawyers and the morons who rode in on
>them...
>
>Jacob Proffitt

What happened with George Alec Effinger?

Ian
(who has now been sucked into the world of Vlad Taltos quite
completely -  Thanks!!)
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two
opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the
ability to function
F. Scott Fitzgerald

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net