Vlad Taltos (was Re: Hurrah for Hallie was Re Ender's Game)

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 16:55:55 EST 2003

Is anyone else silly enough to worry that if Western
> > civilisation collapses (for any reason, not to be
> > topical)  they won't get to finish various
> > series?

I do hope that Sue Grafton manages to complete her alphabetic crime novel
series, beginning with 'A is for Alibi'. That was in 1982, I think, and as
of last year she'd got as far as 'Q is for Quarry', a hit rate of slightly
less than one per year. So she should be done by, say, about 2014. I wish
her well, though I don't lie awake at night worrying about her personal
wellbeing...

Charlie