Vlad Taltos (was Re: Hurrah for Hallie was Re Ender's Game)

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Fri Mar 28 22:23:58 EST 2003

---Original Message From: Ven

> It's a hugely ambitious project given the
> vagaries of life/ publishing houses etc. Is
> anyone else silly enough to worry that if Western
> civilisation collapses (for any reason, not to be
> topical)  they won't get to finish various
> series?

Ever since the George Alec Effinger tragedy, I've had a hard time being too
frightened.  Civilization hasn't even ended yet and he's *still* prevented
from writing any more.  Stupid idiotic lawyers and the morons who rode in on
them...

Jacob Proffitt