Vlad Taltos (was Re: Hurrah for Hallie was Re Ender's Game)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Mar 28 12:08:15 EST 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> (If we're all very, very good, we may end up with a full 17
> volumes, one for each House of the Cycle....)

It's going to have to be at least 18, then, because last time I
checked "Taltos" wasn't a House of the Cycle.  :)

(In fact, the target is apparently 19 - the final book of the series,
apposite and not-House-y.)

> Chronological order, more or less, if you really feel the urge
> (let's see if I can still do this without referring to the shelf):
>
> Taltos
> Yendi
> Dragon
-snip-

Steven Brust says, on his web site:

"I have a lot of sympathy with people who want to read the books in
chronological order, so I wrote this one [_Dragon_] to help them out:
it falls before and after _Yendi_. Heh heh heh."

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."