Merlin Conspiracy out early!

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Thu Mar 27 02:09:55 EST 2003

Australians - I managed to get a copy from the Devonport Bookshop. I just
phoned them on spec - they had one copy - they ordered only *1* copy!!! and
it came in today. I bought it over the phone.

And Angus and Robertson on-line bookshops have it too, and prob. others - so
don't waste time and dollars ordering from o/s. Buy on-line from an Aus
shop, but check your local first.

Sallyo.