Merlin Conspiracy out early!

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 02:00:22 EST 2003

>From: "Elizabeth Evans"
>
>tell me they won't be able to get a copy until JUNE! I could order it from
>Amazon.co.uk, but the postage is prohibitive. It will be cheaper to

on a whim after reading this i visited amazon.co.uk. the merlin conspiracy
"ships in 2-3 days" ... into cart, click click click, soon enough i will be
enjoying the merlin conspiracy, i hope. it costs a lot more to buy the UK
editions of books, but i am impatient. and i prefer to get the home edition
of a book, because publishers often fiddle around with 'em a bit (or more
than a bit.)

so, i self-justified it. hey, the whole reason i have a job is so i can make
disposable income to spend on things like new DWJ books. they don't happen
so often! i can afford to treat myself.

christian.