Merlin Conspiracy out early!

Thu Mar 27 01:17:51 EST 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:22:15 +1000, Emma Comerford wrote:

>Well, here in Brisbane anyway!
>
>I went into my favourite bookshop yesterday to buy Abhorsen and nearly fell
>over when I saw _Merlin Conspiracy_! What's better is that it has come
>straight to paperback in Australia, and so is cheaper. Thought I'd let
>everyone else know in case it's the same in other places.

I would hate you if I weren't so nice.  :)

That is pretty amazing!  You get it early AND cheap.  I'm so jealous I may
have to re-read _Archer's Goon_ to recover.  With about a pound of Dove dark
chocolate for company.

Well, I'm off to further pad my tuchis and avoid work.  Yes, it's 11:15 p.m.
and I still have work to do.  That's what procrastination gets you.  Tonight
I guess *I'm* going to be the horrible warning.

Melissa Proffitt