Merlin Conspiracy out early!

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 26 17:09:13 EST 2003

Emma said:

> Subject: Merlin Conspiracy out early!
>

> Well, here in Brisbane anyway!
>
> I went into my favourite bookshop yesterday to buy Abhorsen and
> nearly fell
> over when I saw _Merlin Conspiracy_! What's better is that it has come
> straight to paperback in Australia, and so is cheaper. Thought I'd let
> everyone else know in case it's the same in other places.

You are so lucky! I have been hounding my local bookshops, hoping to get
hold of a copy in time for my sister's surprise birthday bash on the 12th of
April (which she has organised, because how else are you going to get the
surprise you want unless you organise it yourself?). But all the bookshops
tell me they won't be able to get a copy until JUNE! I could order it from
Amazon.co.uk, but the postage is prohibitive. It will be cheaper to wait
till June, I'm afraid. But maybe I'll keep trying - perhaps one will slip
through somehow? I think I'll go back and nag Dymocks again - do you know if
it was selling in Dymocks in Brisbane?
Regards
Elizabeth.