O/T Older Cars

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Mar 26 13:05:32 EST 2003

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

|Anyone else name their cars?  (I like Marjorie particularly, Philip.)  We've

I grew up with Victor the Volvo, who got pretty old; I remember his Car
Mitzvah, when he was 13, with embarrassment.  Now I have Argo, the used
Saturn.  Next time we need a car -- which shouldn't be for a while, as
we don't use Argo very frequently, and besides, we live in a ZipCar
community -- it will probably be a hybrid.  Those are cool.

ObDWJ: didn't the car in Deep Secret have a name?  And the bus in Sudden
Wild Magic?

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Let me remember this, please, when everything else
goes let me remember a goddess laughing after love.