Recommendations for teenagers

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 10:17:16 EST 2003

> Jennifer:
> > http://www.lasfs.org/lasfs/what/projects/rrl/
> > is a list from the LA SF & F Society-
>
> It's a good list - but I'm not sure I'd want to direct my
> young reader's tottering steps from HP proper straight to 'Quidditch
through
> the Ages'. Amongst so many fantasy/SF classics that and the other HP
> spin-off look a bit out of place (even if the profits did go to charity).

Troo. Plus, if they loved HP enough to want these, they've probably got them
already :) Still, I thought they were quite amusing little books, expecially
the "Magical Beasts" one.
Maybe it's a Cunning Plan- show 'em we're on their side by putting in HP
tie-ins, then hit them with the big guns!
Jennifer