Subject: DWJ in the news

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 19:40:46 EST 2003

Meredith wrote

<I was expecting Andrew who wrote the article to
he's off-list at the moment. He said his article
was about Miyazagi and was
looking at the fact that Miyazagi's latest film
Spirited Away is up for an
Oscar in the best animation category. I suspect
that since the Oscars are
tonight, the Guardian won't now be running the
article (unless of course
Spirited Away wins, then they might change the
article a bit and run it next
Friday)>

I'll hope to see the article this Fridsy then.
The clip shown on on the Oscars made me think "I
do hope this IS the one who's doing Howl".

cheers, Meredith

=====
Ven