Subject: DWJ in the news

Jenny Holmstrom jenny.holmstrom at mbox301.swipnet.se
Mon Mar 24 08:19:56 EST 2003

I got this film on DVD as a present from my brother on my birthday in
February. I have to say I agree, it's a wonderful film, both funny and
tragic... and so on... I can recommend all of Miyazaki's films by the way.
The version I have of "Spirited away" is in the original Japanese, but the
subtitles are in English. I always prefer watching films in the original
language with subtitles, rather than dubbed. :-)

/Jenny