Subject: DWJ in the news

meredith meredith at leemac.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Mar 23 17:33:05 EST 2003

I was expecting Andrew who wrote the article to reply to this, but maybe
he's off-list at the moment. He said his article was about Miyazagi and was
looking at the fact that Miyazagi's latest film Spirited Away is up for an
Oscar in the best animation category. I suspect that since the Oscars are
tonight, the Guardian won't now be running the article (unless of course
Spirited Away wins, then they might change the article a bit and run it next
Friday)

cheers, Meredith