Abe Gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Fri Mar 21 20:11:02 EST 2003

> On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Abe Gross wrote:
>
> > Ros (Roz, *not* "Ross")
>
> If you're Ros, who's "Abe Gross"?

Abe is my husband's name. The account is in his name; his place of work pays
for it since he does most of his work at home. I do have a hotmail address
but I prefer to use this account. Until we upgraded the computer and account
recently, it was "Gross family" rather than "Abe", which I must admit I
would prefer. In case you're worried, I really am Ros and no-one else reads
these emails. Or were you just curious? I agree that having "Abe" apparently
replying can be confusing!

Ros