Corbenic

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 20 21:27:45 EST 2003

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Charles Butler wrote:

> Paul

> > May I say that this is one of the most remarkable examples of not
> > reading what one is writing that I've seen in a while?
>
> Of course you may, but can you also say why?

I was thinking of the way you wrote "Turns out they even have their
own site" and gave a URL for the Loyal Arthurian Warband's site
apparently without noticing

a) that the URL you gave was for an old version of the site
   (and even said "_old" in the URL);

b) that it was on the L.A.W.'s site that you found that
   witness statement about the L.A.W. in the first place.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."