Heinlein (was Re: On cataloguing books )

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 06:57:58 EST 2003

--- Paul Andinach <pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Jon Noble wrote:
>
> > MIAHM is also imho the last Good Book Heinlien
> wrote.
> > Just about anything written earlier is well worth
> > read. The next couple, at least, were really quite
> bad
> > and the following ones were still horribly self
> > indulgent and not a patch on his early stuff.
> >
> > Jon - for whom nipples going twang is a pet peeve
>
> "spung", I think you'll find.

Yes I suspect that's it, as I soon as I sent that I
thought "no, thats not it - it was 'sproing!" so
you're probably right

Jon - who's far to lazy now to actually find a
Heinlein book to check - or even that great book of SF
quotes -"Ghastly beyond belief" which Neil Gaiman
helped produce. (which is actually the closest thing
there is to an SF equivilant of the Tough Guide (so
there's on ObDWJ)