Heinlein (was Re: On cataloguing books )

Megan Knight m.a.knight at ru.ac.za
Thu Mar 20 02:42:47 EST 2003

Jon wrote:
I'd second that, there are reports that Moon is a
Harsh Mistress is to be filmed (as is also Asimov's
Foundation), but I won't be holding my breath waiting.
MIAHM is also imho the last Good Book Heinlien wrote.
Just about anything written earlier is well worth a
read. The next couple, at least, were really quite bad
and the following ones were still horribly self
indulgent and not a patch on his early stuff.

my reply

Do you include Rocketship Galileo and Have Space Suit Will Travel among the
good stuff?