Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Mar 19 09:29:17 EST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Jon Noble wrote:

[rumours of new Doctor Who for the fortieth anniversary]

> Don't recall where i saw the story, somewhere at least
> semi-reliable. I've also remembered that it was going
> to be a remake of Shada - I think that's it - the
> series that was never shown because of industrial
> action at the BBC

No, the 'Shada' remake is
a) due for release in May, a few months too early for the anniversary;
b) an audio play.

But it does have Paul McGann as the Doctor (and Andrew Sachs as the
villain, no doubt to the perturbation of people who know him only from
Fawlty Towers).

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."