Press Gang (was: Coupling and Steven Moffat (OT))

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Wed Mar 19 05:18:31 EST 2003

> They showed this briefly in Israel - I loved it! I had
> forgotten all about
> this show, I never heard about it again.

It was just great!  A nice person on the Press Gang mailing list sent me tapes so I have been indulging in Press Gang nostalgia.  Unfortunately they are not such great copies, so I am hanging out for a DVD.  For that I'd even go buy a DVD player :)

One of the (many) thinks I liked about was it is one of the few TV shows I have ever seen that...

*spoiler*

*spoiler*

*spoiler*

... had the romantic leads get together and not ruin the story or have the series end immediately after.  Having them break up again was a bit sad but at least it kept things going.  I can't imagine a Press Gang with Spike and Lynda happily together.

Kylie