Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Wed Mar 19 04:32:36 EST 2003

WEll I will believe this when I see it, as there have been so many rumours about a new series over the years.
If they do make another Paul McGann story, I really hope that they cut out all the complete rubbish about the Doctor being half human and kissing his assistants. That's Star Trek, not Who.
So there.

Rowena