Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Wed Mar 19 04:29:13 EST 2003

Sounds like Meglos, one from Tom Baker's last season. (Which also starred Jacqueline Hill, who had been the first Doctor's companion, Barbara)
I haven't seen it since it was first screened in the UK, although it is just about to be released on video, so that's another item for the shopping list.

Rowena