_Summerland_ and Society (was Re: Yet Another Enforced Absence)

Wed Mar 19 02:44:18 EST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:50:46 +0800 (WST), Paul Andinach wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
>
>> (I'm not a baseball fan either; the one time I saw the Rangers
>> play, I had Dr. Pepper spilled all over my lap, and it sort of
>> ruined the enjoyment.)
>
>Could've been worse - at least you didn't have to drink it...

Yes indeed.  I did my time with Dr. Pepper when I was very young.  The
person bringing the drinks had been instructed "nothing brown" but was hard
of understanding or something.  Sticky, dark, gooey, middle of a Texas
summer....

Good to see you're still around!  We apologize for the list volume, but
sometimes it cannot be helped.  :)

Melissa Proffitt