Racism (was Re: Hugh Lofting)

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Mar 19 00:29:46 EST 2003

Veggietales rock!...
ahem: They are quite funny...
Came across them in first year uni, last year.
I've had the "I love my lips", "Where is my hairbrush?" and "The pirates who
don't do anything" songs in my head too this past week. Nonsensical and
silly, but good fun.
Ousta!!!
Aimee.
Decloaking off the port bow...
(and hoping I don't look too twit-brained for my second appearance...)

___

"Ook."
	- The Librarian.