Subject: DWJ in the news

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 20:41:45 EST 2003

Deborah wrote
<Two different people have now written to me
asking if it's appropriate
to share the following information, and I've
decided that I will take
the heat off of them by sharing it myself.

The information in question: Diana Wynne Jones
has signed a petition of
children's authors who are against the war.

The reason I think it's appropriate here: this is

a Diana Wynne Jones
mailing list.  This is DWJ in the news.  It's
perfectly sensible to
announce her activities on this list.>

Thanks Deborah, as one of the two who wrote, I
appreciate the way you've introduced the topic,
something I found it impossible to do between the
minefield of honesty and bias.

=====
Ven