Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 20:37:59 EST 2003

On market researchers Johanna said

<I didn't pester people, either; it's pretty easy

to just wave off a
clipboard-wielding market researcher (or at least

it was in our mall), &
if someone said no, I certainly didn't push it.>

I'm usually nice to researchers, I've even done
surveys for them, got a free icecream once too!
The ones I do hate are the ones touting for
insurance claims. They don't carry clipboards and
sort of sidle up to say something like "have you
ever had a nasty accident?" I find them quite
sinister.

=====
Ven