Ender's Game request

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Tue Mar 18 18:27:01 EST 2003

>At 03:04 PM 18/03/03 -0500, Ulrika Isacsson wrote:
>
>>  > > > s
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > p
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > o
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > i
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > l
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > e
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > r
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > s
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > p
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > a
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > c
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > e
>>>  > >
>>>  > >
>>>  > > My memory says that the surprise twist at the end
>>>  > is
>>>  > > that what they
>>>  > > thought were trainings sessions were the actualy
>>>  > > war.
>>>  > >
>>>  > > i
>>>  >
>>>  > That is my memory of it too, many years since I read
>>>  > it though. Actually the copy I read was leant to me
>>>  > by
>>>  > my , then, teenaged sister as something she enjoyed.
>>>
>>>  yup, that's what I think, too.
>>>
>>>  --jenwa.
>>
>>Yes, count me in as well!
>>//Ulrika
>
>This was the surprise for me as well.

So all of this begs the question -- what would anyone else *think*
was the surprise?  (And how close to the end do we mean?  This is
what I would have thought of, too...but it occurs to me that there's
also Ender finding and rearing the Bugger Queen.)
-RDG

--
Rebecca D. Ganetzky
"...and do not say that a thing is impossible to understand, for