Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 15:29:49 EST 2003

--- "Macrae-Gibson,R" <R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Personally the most scarey Dr Who monsters were the
> egyptian mummy robots from Pyramids of Mars.
> Creepy. Any takers?

Daleks for me, but I suspect that it is an age thing.
I would have been about 11 or 12 when I first saw
Daleks. I also have fond memories of the Macra from
the second Doctor, which owing no doubt to a low
special effects budget (special effects and budget in
the same sentence?) you only saw a crab claw in the
last episode iirc.

Jon