Gregory Maguire - any good?

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 15:07:22 EST 2003

I too loved Wicked, turns Oz in its head, while at the
same time being very faithful to both the books and
the film. Was less keen on Confessions, but still
enjoyed it, my wife was the other way round, she loved
Confessions but only enjoyed Wicked (but she only
knows Oz from the movie). Don't know Lost but if that
is his new one, 19th century ghosts that sounded
interesting too. The copies of the first two I bought
for school last year were British publications, so I'm
rather suprised that they are only available on
import, and they only cost $A20 each, about 7 pounds.
I'm not sure if I'd want to fork out that much for
three books, but I'd recomend Wicked first. But you
may be richer than me :)

Jon