Ender's Game request

Tue Mar 18 14:24:00 EST 2003

Okay, in the course of a discussion on my Other List I got into a teensy
argument with somebody who claimed that the twist at the end of _Ender's
Game_ was poorly written and obviously not surprising.  I said it was.  It
turned out that he had a different idea about what the reader was supposed
to be surprised by.  So I want to do a quickie poll of those of you who have
read _Ender's Game_:  What is the surprise climax of the novel?

I don't know how well-known the ending is, but please leave spoiler space
just in case.

Thanks,
Melissa Proffitt