Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Tue Mar 18 12:04:44 EST 2003

Hmm I don't think he actually wrote for the programme, although he may have been lined up as a future writer (think he was in a writers workshop with the last DW script editor) until the BBC killed the programme off. (Am I still bitter? They make so much money out of the programme and the fans & won't make anything new)
Sorry I'm not counting the Virgin & BBC book series, or any of the video spinoffs or the Big Finish Audio production spinoffs: I can't keep track of it all anymore. Docotor Who on TV or Radio only. (Although at a pinch I'll take the films for novelty value only)
There's at least one fan society called 'behind the sofa'
Personally the most scarey Dr Who monsters were the egyptian mummy robots from Pyramids of Mars.
Creepy. Any takers?

Rowena