Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Mar 18 11:51:26 EST 2003

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, Jon Noble wrote:

> On Dr Who there was a line on the TV series "coupling" the other
> day about couches listing one of their uses as hiding from the
> monsters in Dr Who.

Our couch was always backed up against the wall when I was a kid, so
hiding behind it wasn't much help. I used to run from the room, wait
until I thought it was safe, and then come back and ask what I'd
missed. I still do that occasionally, though not for 'Doctor Who'; I'm
a grown-up now and scared by completely different things.

Incidentally, did you know that the guy who writes 'Coupling' has
actually written for Doctor Who?

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."