Book recommendation list Part II

Mon Mar 17 17:59:51 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 14:11:48 +0000, hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:

>Other authors I really might not feel any need to disparage in any
>way - unless you admit that you're planning to publish this as the
>consensus opinion of the DWJ list or something, in which case - well,
>I just can't think of any wildly aggressive threat.

I don't intend for this to represent the official position of anyone,
including myself.  Although it might be interesting...if the list could
develop some kind of consensus on a small number of authors, perhaps *that*
is something that could go on the web site as the official recommendations
of the list.

>Maybe I'll get
>my feelings hurt at your ignoring my opinions though.  <pathetic
>sniff>   :-)

You should be hardened to it by now....  :)  <cackle>

Melissa Proffitt