Dorian and the demons

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Mar 17 14:35:09 EST 2003

Deborah asked...

> Dorian/Konstam, can I start forwarding you all the spam this list gets
> which is dumped into my mailbox so I can review it on the off chance
> (about one in every 500) that it's a legit message accidentally caught?
> Will you put the sign (what was it called?  "Shen"?  I can't recall) on
> it and make it go away?  I warn you, there are barnyards involved.
> Blech.

The official List-Konstam suggests that you start using Mailwasher, a nifty
little free program which allows you to check mail before downloading, and
to delete and/or bounce anything dodgy.

Obviously some other List-Konstam invented this piece of brilliance, and I
find it very useful.  Auto-Shen anytime you need it.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray