Dorian and the demons

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Mon Mar 17 14:07:46 EST 2003

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

|On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:57:38 -0000, Dorian E. Gray wrote:
|
|>> We will have to start calling you Konstam immediately.
|>
|>Excellent!  I shall be the official List-Konstam and protect the list from
|>demons. :-)
|
|If we ever get spam...
|
|If a troll comes through babbling about DWJ's inferiority to other
|writers...
|
|If people send garbled messages that cannot be read by those of us with
|text-only readers...
|
|...then DORIAN will be there!

Dorian/Konstam, can I start forwarding you all the spam this list gets
which is dumped into my mailbox so I can review it on the off chance
(about one in every 500) that it's a legit message accidentally caught?
Will you put the sign (what was it called?  "Shen"?  I can't recall) on
it and make it go away?  I warn you, there are barnyards involved.
Blech.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
I'm not a roman, mum, and I never will be. I'm a kike, a yid, a
heebie, a hook-nose, I'm kosher, mum. I'm a red sea pedestrian, and