Dorian and the demons

Mon Mar 17 13:10:54 EST 2003

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:57:38 -0000, Dorian E. Gray wrote:

>> We will have to start calling you Konstam immediately.
>
>Excellent!  I shall be the official List-Konstam and protect the list from
>demons. :-)

If we ever get spam...

If a troll comes through babbling about DWJ's inferiority to other
writers...

If people send garbled messages that cannot be read by those of us with
text-only readers...

...then DORIAN will be there!

Melissa Proffitt
incapable of doing much other than stinging
and in consequence getting her insides ripped out
which in general seems a Bad Thing