Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Mon Mar 17 07:21:46 EST 2003

>Sallyo. (who once considered telemarketing when more than usually broke but
>never got as far as applying...)

I have to admit that I took a job as a telemarketer last year, when I was
in desperate need of money. However, I soon discovered my need for money
did not justify enduring the horrors of the job (most people were nice, I
just hated intruding on them and am not a pushy person). So I left as soon
as I could - after three weeks: one week of work, plus two weeks notice. Ah
well, I got a lot of funny stories, and some money out of the experience!

Emma.