DWJ competition

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Sun Mar 16 20:39:23 EST 2003

I found this when I was doing my usual usenet search for mentions of DWJ.  The competition is opent to residents of the UK and the prize is a copy of the Dalemark Quartet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/goingout/2003/03/05/books_comp.shtml

There is also an article where DWJ mentions that she is working on a new book.  But alas, no details!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/goingout/2003/03/05/books.shtml

Byeeeeeee,
Kylie

PS I've read The Merlin Conspiracy and enjoyed it a lot, but I wouldn't put it up there with her best.  But I must say I just love friends who have friends who get sent review copies :)